WHO IS THE FEW?
The Foundation for Exceptional Warriors is a nonprofit organization that proactively and directly serves “Exceptional Warriors” who as “Quiet Professionals” epitomize Honor, Valor, Service and Sacrifice.
The FEW will assist in the healing process of the families and veterans of Special Operations Forces, those recognized for valorous actions, and also those wounded in combat, regardless of era, by providing customized therapeutic recreational and sporting events, at both the local and national levels, to enhance their mental and physical health and to better allow for successful reintegration with their family and community.
To reach, recognize, and refresh Exceptional Warriors through the utilization of therapeutic recreational and sporting events.
- Warriors come first and are the first priority of the FEW.
- We will operate honorably in all things.
- Raise awareness, inspire and motivate Americans to provide support and mentorship for our Quiet Professionals and their families
- Conduct fusion events that include Exceptional Warriors, their family, the local community, other veterans organizations, and businesses
- Collaborate with individuals, recognized government and non-profit agencies in order to help provide warriors and their families the proper resources for their needs
- Stand as an organization known as a fraternity of warriors and support mechanisms
- Strive to make each event an organized, positive experience for all involved
- Ensure safety to all is paramount, whether at events or during day to day operations
- Proactively reach out to exceptional warriors and pursue opportunities on their behalf
- Be accessible to our veterans, their families, supporters and the public
- Maintain confidentiality preferences for all veterans, families, sponsors and donors
- Provide honest and timely communications before and after our events
- Be excellent stewards with all donations, including in-kind
- Provide financial transparency